Here is a pregnant picture of me when I still had 9 weeks left of pregnancy. I haven't gained too much weight because I was so sick for most of the pregnancy. I am still nauseated every day, but I don't throw up every day so that is the plus side. So far everything has gone well and the baby is healthy. We are so excited for our little boy to come!
Heather, I am so... excited that you decided to start a blog! It makes it a lot easier to stay involved with all of the family members and what is going on in their lives right now. From your picture it looks like you just gained a bump in the middle. That will be really nice when it comes to trying to lose the baby weight. My guess is that it will take you two months MAX to look like your good old self! I am really sorry that you have been nautious your whole pregnancy. You won't know what to do with your self once you are back to being a "normal" person.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a good turn out at your baby shower this week. I am really sad that I can't be there. What kind of stuff are you still needing?
Well I better stop before this turns into a journal entry. Love the name. I can't wait to actually see what this little guy is going to look like.
Thanks Deb. I hope that I can be my normal self again soon. I really don't know what I will do when I am no longer nauseated, it will be VERY exciting as I am sure you can understand.
ReplyDeleteI don't really know what I need since this is my first time. I guess I will figure that out in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to post pictures when the baby is born.
Of course you know I am jealous :-) You look super cute!
ReplyDelete