So I have had several requests to show pictures of what I looked like at the end of my pregnancy. I have pictures that I took about a week and a half before Matthew was born.
Since Matthew was born he has gained a little over 2 pounds. He is growing so fast! When he first came home he had several inches left in his newborn clothes but now he fills them out and he is starting to get little fat rolls.
Heath, your prego pictures looks fake. You ar so skinny and that belly so big. It doesn't look right. Can you believe you don't look that way any more! Hooray! Thank you also for posting another picture of Mathew what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteToo cute Heather. I hope I can look that cute with my next one. Matthew is super cute. I am glad that I get to see him in person.
ReplyDeleteAmmon says, "Ah! He's still so cute."
ReplyDeleteI am very glad to know that everyone thinks that he is cute! Jessie, he is even cuter in real life. Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete