Monday, June 6, 2011

What New Yeast and a Nap Will Do

So I decided to make rolls on Sunday and I had to open a new package of yeast. I made my normal recipe of dough and planned to let it raise for half and hour as I usually do. However I fell asleep for an hour instead. When Rob and I woke up he looked over to the dough and said, "Heather, I think the dough raised enough, what do you think?" This picture is the result. Needless to say me new yeast is working great!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, that is some powerful yeast! Send some my way.
    It's too bad that you weren't able to come out for Memorial Day weekend. It would of been really fun to see you guys. I guess I will try to survive until the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you guys again. I am really looking forward to the reunion. Mom and Dad have planned a lot of fun things for all the kids. I am excited to see both your little guys!

    ReplyDelete