Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Short Update

I am nearly finished with this pregnancy and super excited.  I have about 5 weeks left and I am READY!  I have hada really rough pregnancy but I am grateful for great doctors who have helped me with my challenges.  Currently, we are planning on surgery sometime in July to help fix some of my issues.  I know that everything will not be fixed with surgery, but it will help the quality of my lifestyle quite a bit.  Will continue to face difficulties until I am done having kids, and then hopefully different kinds of surgery will help me.  I am going to have a round ligament attachment surgery; meaning that they will sew my uterus up using my ligaments.  This will make help things from falling out, but will not take away my ability to have more children in the future.  However, this surgery is only temporary and will not solve things for the long term.  I will have to wait until we are finished having children before I can even consider those options.  We are so grateful for all the prayers on our behalf and we have truly felt them!  We are so happy to meet our next little boy and so thankful that he is still healthy and has not been hurt with my health issues.  This is me at 32 weeks.  I am bigger there than I was when I delivered Matthew.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather you are so tiny! I am glad to get a health update on you. Great to hear there are things they can do for the time being while you would still like to have more children. Hopefully these last five weeks go by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. We are super excited for this little guy to get here and to be able to start the process of getting me back together. That picture makes me look really small (that's why I like it) but I am actually a lot bigger than I was with Matthew and nothing I wore last pregnancy fits with this one, so I don't feel small by any means.

      Delete