Well Rob is almost finished with his first quarter of medical school. He will be taking his finals right before Thanksgiving. It is amazing how fast time goes by. He is doing well in all of his classes but as always, would love any prayers on his behalf. Matthew is now in nursery and we LOVE it!!! He is doing really well and enjoys being able to move around more at church. Rob and I still do not have a calling in our ward, so we will see what comes that way.
We found out a little while ago that we are expecting a baby! We are very excited and look forward to meeting our new little one. I am 7 weeks along and nauseated. I haven't been throwing up like I did with Matthew, but I am never over my nausea and each day is a challenge. Rob has been so good to me and has helped out in every way. He has taken on cooking and cleaning for me most the time because I can't stand without getting really sick. I am so grateful to have such a supportive husband and thankful for all his love.
No comments:
Post a Comment