Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July and Baby Blessing

My parent's and Rob's mother came out for the 4th of July weekend.  Rob's father got very sick and was not able to come.  We sure missed him.  This was the first time we have taken Matthew to see the fireworks and he loved them.  He was a little scared at first, but then got really excited about them.
Rob had a lot of fun taking pictures of the fireworks.
More fireworks.
We took Matthew to Thousand Hills and he had a ball throwing rocks into the lake.  Grandma Christenson bought him his own pair of sunglasses.  He won't go anywhere outside without them.
Grandpa Mattson
Grandpa and Matthew
Jeffrey was blessed on Sunday July 7th.  It was so good to have my parents and mother-in-law out for the visit.
Grandma and Grandpa Mattson with the boys.
Our little family
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love these pictures. You have the cutest little family! I am jealous you were able to see your parents. I sure miss them. You look so great Heath, must have lost baby weight fast. Love the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Jeffery is huge. Course I am comparing him to Levi, but still. You look so good too. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete