Rob was out of town for the month of May so I decided to take the boys up to visit my parents in Idaho. We had a great time even though it rained every day. We took the boys to Mesa Falls, Yellowstone, the Snake River and their cousins. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
I don't think we can ever get enough of sweet smile and laughter.
Jeffrey
Matthew is getting so big!
We found this really cool tree that had the roots sticking out of the ground. The boys had fun playing.
Mommy and Jeffrey
The boys loved the steam pots at Yellowstone. Jeffrey decided he was going to be independent and refused to let us hold his hand on the boardwalks.
I sure love my sweet Matthew, he is growing up so fast and has reached the age that he hates to have his picture taken, so there are fewer pictures of him on this particular trip.
Our happy little boy
Jeffrey loves the water and can never get enough!
I made Jeffrey this cookie monster cake for his birthday
I wonder where he gets his silly side from?
We always miss Rob when he is away working, but we know that it will pay off in the end. We still try to have lots of fun when he is gone to help the time pass by faster. But sometimes I look at my sweet boys and don't want any time to pass, because I love the stages that they are in. We truly have a very blessed life!









I love my family!
ReplyDelete